The SUB1000 is a high power compact subwoofer cabinet designed to extend the frequency range and power bandwidth of Audio Performance full-range loudspeaker systems.With a cut-off frequency of 25Hz, the SUB1000 is made for applications where the reproduction of sub frequencies is of importance (music, sound effects).
It consists of two long excursion 21-inch ND cone drivers mounted in a heavily braced vented enclosure capable of accomodating up to 6'000W of program power.
It operates as a complete system with the AP44M20 amplifier. When stacking several cabinets is necessary, the direct radiating loading of the SUB1000 provides the optimal use of the coupling effect to increase the low-end sensitivity of a system. The enclosure is black epoxy painted, fitted with handles. The front is protected by a heavy duty metal grill covered with charcoal grey foam.
- High power handling
- 25Hz cut-off frequency
- Processor controlled
- Optimal LF coupling
Frequency response (1): 25Hz - 150Hz
Power handling: 2 x 1'500 W (AES) (4)
Maximum peak SPL (2): 143dB
Low frequency: 2 x 21" long excursion cone drivers, ferro fluid cooled
Nominal Impedance: 2 x 8 Ohms
Connectors: 2 x Neutrik Speakon NL4MP (wired in parallel)
Cabinet Size (WxHxD): 1210 x 590 x 1004 mm
Cabinet finish: black epoxy painted
Protective grill: Removable perforated 1,6mm steel, foam cover inside
(1) Frequency response: +/- 3dB, measured at 3 meters, on axis, half-space conditions - MLSSA 1/3 octave
(2) Max peak SPL: Measured with music referred to 1 meter
(3) Crossover: Acoustical crossover frequency - at these frequency, transducers produce equal sound pressure level
(4) AES: Power handling is measured under AES standard conditions
(5) Power AMPS: Amplifier RMS output power per channel into 2 ohms, both channel driven