The DLA6-C Compact Line Array Loudspeaker is a Light, Simple and Versatile product designed to deliver Great Sound into medium and even large venues.
The two way full range Loudspeakers consist of 2 x 6.5” low frequency cone driver and a 1.4” exit, 3” voice coil compression driver mounted in a complex Audio Performance Wave Guide that constrains the horizontal directivity into a 100° angle.
The specific conception enables the DLA6-C to reach 55 Hz without the need of a subwoofer and to deliver a flat frequency response up to 20kHz (+/-3dB).
The versatility of the DLA6-C stand in the externally amplification possibilities. It can be used either in a fully 2 way active mode or bi-amplified with the SUB418-amp. Each SUB418-amp integrates two AP D2SP amp’s modules that together deliver a total of 5’000W RMS (4 x 1’250W), of which one is a dedicated DSP controlled Amp Module that can feed eight DLA6-C.
The simplicity of the unique patent pending Three Points Rigging system offers easy stacking as well as easy flying and fits in any situation. Setting up the array angle is very easy. Angles extension: 0° to 10° for each DLA6-C (Angle Step: 0.5°). A support in array configuration is provided by the Audio Performance “EasySpray” software. The use of a SUB418-amp doesn’t demand additional frames, neither in flying or in stacking. A DLA6-C array can be build on your own. The DLA6-C is perfectly suitable for touring and fixed applications.
No compromise between size and sound, It’s just Small and Powerfull!!
- Compact low profile cabinet, symmetrical design.
- Flat frequency & phase response
- High sonic performance compare to other products
- Extended low frequency down to 55Hz without subwoofer for AV, multimedia, and theatre.
- Unique patent pending 3 points rigging system
- High Power 2 x 6.5” low frequency drivers
- Patent pending true HF wave guide
Frequency response (1): 55Hz - 20'000Hz
Maximum peak SPL (2): 131dB
Coverage: Horizontal: 100° - Vertical: Varies with array length and array configuration
Low frequency: 2 x 6.5" long excursion, low distortion cone driver
Nominal Impedance: 16 Ohms
Power Handling: 600W RMS (AES) (4)
High frequency: 1 x 1,4" exit, 3" diaphragm compression driver, loaded with patented waveguide
Nominal Impedance: 16 ohms
Power Handling: 180W RMS (AES) (4)
Connectors: 2 x Neutrik Speakon NL4MP (wired in parallel)
Cabinet Size (WxHxD): 494 x 194 x 424mm
Cabinet finish: 12 & 15mm plywood, black epoxy painted, other colours on request
Rigging: Patent Pending Three Point Rigging system
Protective grill: Removable perforated 1,6mm steel, foam cover
- Bumper DLA6-C
(1) Frequency response: +/- 3dB, measured at 3 meters, on axis, half-space conditions - MLSSA 1/3 octave
(2) Max peak SPL: Measured with music referred to 1 meter
(3) Crossover: Acoustical crossover frequency - at these frequency, transducers produce equal sound pressure level
(4) AES: Power handling is measured under AES standard conditions
(5) Power AMPS: Amplifier RMS output power per channel into 2 ohms, both channel driven