The KM12 is a compact 2 way passive system that employs a single AP-12” low frequency driver mounted in a B-6 type vented enclosure. The high frequency unit is a one inch ferro fluid cooled driver coupled to a 40°/90°x60° AP asymmetrical horn. The system incorporates a low loss 2 way passive filter designed for flat frequency response and optimal phase alignment.
The KM12 comes with a 35mm tube adapter and its multi-angle design allows you to use the KM12 in a variety of applications.
- Asymmetrical horn
- High efficiency
- Low distortion
- Processor controlled
Frequency response (1): 55Hz - 20'000Hz +/- 3dB
Maximum SPL peak (2): 131dB
Coverage: 40°/90° by 60° (4 positions)
Low frequency: 12 inch ND long excursion, low distortion cone driver
High frequency: 2 inch diaphragm ND compression driver, loaded with asymetrical horn
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
Power handling: 500W (AES) (4)
Connectors: 2 x Neutrik Speakon NL4MP (wired in parallel)
Cabinet Size (WxHxD): 690 x 360 x 385 mm
Cabinet finish: 15mm plywood, black textured
Rigging: 11 x M8 screws, one 35mm K&M tube stand adapter
Protective grill: Hexagonal perforated 1.6mm steel grill covered with charcoal grey foam.
All the Subwoofer range
(1) Frequency response: +/- 3dB, measured at 3 meters, on axis, half-space conditions - MLSSA 1/3 octave
(2) Max peak SPL: Measured with music referred to 1 meter
(3) Crossover: Acoustical crossover frequency - at these frequency, transducers produce equal sound pressure level
(4) AES: Power handling is measured under AES standard conditions
(5) Power AMPS: Amplifier RMS output power per channel into 2 ohms, both channel driven